Columbia Township contracts with Rumpke to provide waste collection once a week for all residents. One large item such as furniture and appliances may be included with weekly pickup. Please scroll down for information of what day trash and recycling is picked up on streets within the Township.
Rumpke Of Ohio
10795 Hughes Road
Hill and Dale
Red Bank Road
Indian Hill Place
- Trash/recycling must be placed curbside the night before your scheduled collection. Drivers may not return to residences if materials are unprepared at the scheduled collection time.
- Rumpke’s service includes collection of six, 32-gallon cans or bags per pick-up (may vary by service region). Cans and bags should not exceed 50 pounds. Please do not place trash at the curb in boxes. All boxes should be broken down and bundled. Rumpke is not responsible for damaged or missing plastic cans or lids.
- Please contact Rumpke at least 24 hours before your regularly scheduled collection to request a large item pick-up for acceptable large items, and/or excessive amounts of trash. Television sets cannot exceed 32 inches for curbside pick-up. Any mattress or upholstered furniture must be completely sealed in disposable plastic for removal. Additional fees may apply.
- Freon containing appliances require special handling procedures prior to pick-up. Please complete a refrigerant recovery statement and Rumpke for more details.
- According to Federal law, Rumpke is not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
- Bulky materials including drywall, concrete, bricks, dirt or rocks are not acceptable.
- Drums, barrels, yard and household containers are not acceptable trash containers and will be assumed trash if placed at the curb.
- Rumpke is not responsible for damage beyond the curb line.
- Please notify Rumpke if you would like to transfer service to a new location. Subscription accounts will automatically renew unless you notify us to terminate your service.
- Landlords may be held responsible for service of rental supplies.
- Residents are billed quarterly and in advance. Invoices may be prorated for a specific service period. Payments are due upon receipt. Late payments or returned checks may result in additional charges to your account.
- Holiday Schedules
- All rules and regulations may vary according to location. Please contact Rumpke if you have any additional questions.